There are three steps to submit a FIT Program application:
- Register for the FIT Program.
- Submit your application online - the OPA will send you a confirmation email and a reference number specific to your application.
- Submit your application package by mail to the OPA within five business days.
The application package must include:
- two paper copies: one original prominently marked "Original" and one additional copy
- one electronic version provided on a searchable CD-ROM
- application fee
- application security (if applicable)
- authorization letter (Exhibit A)
- evidence of land access rights
- evidence that the agricultural land restrictions have been met (applicable to ground-mounted solar PV projects greater than 100 kW).
More details on the required application materials listed above can be found here.